- 6 sticks sausage
- 1 large onion, thinly in rough
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons margarine for frying
- pinch of salt
- pinch of sugar
- sesame taste
* 12 pieces of puff pastry brand "friends"
HOW to make:
- Heat the margarine. Saute onion and garlic.
- Put the sausages that have been sliced thinly. Saute until slightly crisp.
- Add the oyster sauce and chili sauce. Stir well.
- Add pepper, salt and sugar to taste.
- Remove and set aside.
- Prepare the puff pastry. Fill in the core. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Cover with another piece. Finished shape of an "X".
- Heat the oven at 190 0 C. Bake until fluffy puff and brown.